Hello and welcome to the RemARKably Created Blog Hop!
You have hopped here from BFF Stampers and are now at Gather and Create.
The theme for today’s hop is to take something from the Annual Catalogue and pair it with something from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. For me, that seemed like too much fun to miss. The only difficult decision was to choose what I was going to use!
When Picture Perfect DSP met Window Shopping stamps and Window Box Thinlits.
When you put them together you get great party packaging and cards.
Instructions for the box
- Die Cut box shape x2 from Lemon Lime Twist
- Die Cut the the large top panel only from Picture Perfect DSP, trim to size – keep the remaining DSP for the card
- Use trimmer to cut x7 squares in Berry Burst measuring 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Use Trimmer to cut x7 squares in Lemon Lime Twist measuring 4cm x 4cm
- Die cut x Lemon Lime Twist squares using candle framelits
- Keep on Candle square to use on card
- Fussy Cut bow from DSP
- Cut piece of Berry Burst card 23mm x 111mm and use the banner shape die at each end. Fold where scored to create the banner. Adhere with Multi purpose liquid glue on the banner tails. Adhere bow with dimensionals.
- Cut tag shape in Whisper White, stamp sentiment and adhere Bermuda Bay enamel dot. Attach to banner with Silver Baker’s Twine.
Instructions for card
- Use trimmer to cut x1 square in Berry Burst measuring 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White card 1cm wide – trim to desired length.
- Cut DSP left over from the box. 1x 5.5cm x 2.5cm and 1x 5.5cm x 7cm. Adhere to front of card.
- Wrap Silver Baker’s Twine around card and tie into a bow.
- Adhere sentiment and candles using dimensionals.
- Add x3 Bermuda Bay Enamel dots
The ‘flames’ on both projects were coloured with Wink of Stella.
Don’t forget the envelope! I stamped a bow on the front and used 2 1/4 circle punch to create a liner. These Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes are my fave!
Be sure to check out all the inspiration on the rest of the hop.