I have a cute card to share with you all today! I’m using the Life’s Lemons stamp by Crafter’s Companion.
The stamp measures 1.9″ X 3.3″ (4.83cm X 8.38cm) Which makes it a fantastic size to make a card with. I only added a little background stamping and it was perfect.
To make the card:
- Cut Adorable Scorable card at 19.9cm and score at 10.5cm
- Cut Black card at 10×14.4cm (I used Stampin’ Up! Basic Black card)
- Cut White card at 9.5×13.9cm
- Stamp your background with Spot from Splats & Splodges stamp set in Jersey Cream ink.
- Stamp the main image using Memento black ink. Stamp again onto scrap white and cut out the lemon. Cut the section from the lemon that goes into the glass.
- Take your Distress ink and stamp onto an acrylic stamp block and use that as your palette.
- Using your water brush, but not too wet, colour in the lemons in the Mustard Seed. Colour the bottom of the glass and right-hand side of the glass with Peacock feathers.
- Add Glossy Accents to the lemon and most of the glass. I used it on the base and, some of the lemon and the ice cubes.
- Leave the Glossy Accents to dry, assemble the layers and your card is finished!
Everything I used is listed below. Please note this post does contain affiliate links but clicking them won’t cost you a penny but it does help to support new projects.
Esther XXAdorable Scorable Lemon Squeeze White Stamping Card Splats & Splodges stamp set Life’s Lemons stamp set Memento Black ink Prism Jersey Cream Distress Ink Peacock Feathers Distress Ink Mustard Seed Glossy Accents Spectrum Noir Water Brush set