We are smack bang in the middle of Pumpkin Spice Season and they look SO delicious! BUT – I don’t like coffee 🙁 That led me to make my own with something I do love …stamps!
This is my second card with the Mugs & Kisses stamp set and I fall deeper in love with it every time I use it.
How to make it
- Stamp Coffee Cup with black ink onto watercolour card.
- Using AQUA FLOW BRUSHES colour image in with RANGER MINI DISTRESS INK PADS
- Finish with RANGER GLOSSY ACCENTS CLEAR on the lids.
- Leave to dry completely then die-cut the cups.
Creating the background.
- Cut a piece of watercolour card measuring 9.5cmx13.9cm and press it onto the Media Mat. You have cleaned your ink and created a beautiful background! I also inked the edges a little more.
- Using SIZZIX THINLITS DIE SET STACKED TAGS SET OF 7 BY TIM HOLTZ cut a tag from watercolour card and die-cut the ring from black. Sponge the edges.
- Thread white ribbon through and finish with a bow made from natural twine.
- Glue the first tag on and add the second cup with 3D foam pads.
- Stamp the sentiment onto a strip of watercolour card and trim. Glue the left side and add a 3D foam pad to the right side and attach.
- Add the layers to a piece of black card measuring 10cmx14.4cm glue to the front of a white card base and you’re done!
***this blog contains affiliate links*** clicking them won’t cost you a penny more but I may earn a small commission.