It’s a rainy old day here in the UK but I have the perfect pick me up for you all!
If you’re not from these parts – this stamp image, my friends, is a Jammy Dodger. Two delicious biscuits (cookies) sandwiched with strawberry jam and perfect with a cup of tea 🙂
The stamp is just £4.49 from CraftStash!
The sentiment I used is also from the Sweet Treats range.
To make the card:
- Take white A4 card and cut in half on short side at 10.5cm. Set one piece aside.
- Stamp image twice in black ink onto thick white card stock.
- Take one of the images and colour in using Alcohol pens. I used Stampin’ Up! Crumb Cake for the cookie. Start with the light pen then go over the line drawn details (swirls) and outer edges with the dark pen.
- Colour in the heart using Cherry 514 from Prism Craft Markers
- Add Glossy Accents to the heart and sprinkle on glitter
- Colour the edges only of the second image.
- Cut both images out and layer with foam pads, slightly offset to create the sandwich look.
- Score the second piece of cardstock at 14.9cm and stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner. Add gems.
- Glue on your Jammy Dodger and you are done!
***this blog contains affiliate links*** clicking them won’t cost you a penny more but I may earn a small commission.