I had the pleasure of celebrating a friend’s ‘special’ birthday yesterday. The occasion called for an extra fancy card and her favourite colour is purple so the Share what you love DSP with it’s beautiful Rich Razzleberry was a perfect fit.
I used Ann Melvin’s fabulous tutorial for this Fun Fold card.
To make it you will need:
- 12 x 12″ Card stock in Crumb Cake
- 12 pieces of DSP measuring 2 7/8ths”
- 4 pieces of Whisper White card measuring 2 7/8ths”
- 1 piece of DSP 5 7/8ths x 5 7/8ths”
- Belly band DSP 1.5″ x 12″ plus a little extra to fill the gap as it doesn’t quite reach!
- For the envelope DSP 10×10″ use the Envelope Punch Board instructions to make a 6×6 1/2″ envelope. The label on the front is from the share what you love embellishment kit.
- Rich Razzleberry card for the die cut butterflies
- 12 x 12″ card scored at 3″ all the way round using the Simply Scored Tool and burnish with a bone folder
- Before cutting the outer squares off, fold the sides in and score the middle sections at 3″ down to the first score lines as shown in the picture above.
- As you cut into the left hand squares, take a tiny slither off to enable the card to fold without catching.
- I added some tear tape to the back of the belly band and attached the ribbon to it before tying. The tag is die cut from the Wood Crate Framelits and stamped using Make a Difference stamp set in Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive.
Want a discount on the products used?