Who doesn’t like to wow their friends and family with the cards they make?
I can’t think of many people that wouldn’t! But…Life is busy. That means AMAZING results also need to be pretty quick and easy.
I always look for versatility in craft products and these dies definitely have that.
Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and purchase the product.
Look at that detail! My Gemini cut them like butter too 🙂 This card was an absolute pleasure to make and I love the impact an A5 card makes too.
Here are the pieces I cut for the card.
- attach the red bauble to the gold bauble with foam pads in the center
- Glue Nativity Scene to the green oval
- Attach Nativity Scene and green oval onto baubles using foam pads
- cut ‘sprigs’ from the green branch and attach to the gold branch and hanger
- Lay your elements on your card before gluing to ensure perfect placement.
Red rhinestones make good holly berries and I also added some gold rhinestones.
All other items from my Craft Stash.