If you love colouring as much as I do, the Annabel Spenceley Happy Holidays stamp set will bring you much enjoyment.
Crafter’s Companion made a wonderful pairing with Annabel Spenceley.
Annabel has a great passion for illustration and it’s truly a blessing to be able to enjoy her work with this range of stamps.
Disclosure: Some of the links are affiliate links. This means that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a commission if you click through and purchase the product.
This Annabel Spenceley Happy Holidays card is for my boys to give to their grandparents.
I guess at some point I’ll need to insist that they buy their own Christmas cards but I’ll let them get away with it for now!
It gave me a wonderful excuse to play with my Spectrum Noir TriBlends…again, lol! I know, I don’t need much of an excuse. Have you tried the TriBlends yet?
- Card base is A4 folded in half
- Largest White Mat 19.5cm x 13.5cm
- Patterned Paper 15cm x 10.5cm
- Smaller White, Gold and sentiment pieces cut from Stampin’ Up! Stitched Rectangle dies.
- Stamp main image onto Neenah Solar White Card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- Colour in using the following TriBlend Colours:
Skin: Fair Skin Blend
Hair: Gold Brown Blend
Scarves: Green Turquoise Blend (boy has Dark Red Stripe)
Girl’s Coat: Dark Red Blend and Gold Yellow blend ( for button and trim)
Girl’s Shoes: Ice Grey Blend
Boy’s Shoes: Ice Grey Blend, light only
Boy’s Coat and Hat: Blue Turquoise Blend
Boy’s Trousers: Brown Grey Blend
Gift: Green Turquoise Blend, Dark Red Blend. Alpine Green Blend
Trees: Alpine Green Blend and Gold Yellow Blend
- Once your image and trees are coloured, fussy cut them out and add the main image to the white stitched rectangle.
- Stamp heart and colour with Dark Red Blend
- Glue all layers onto card base except for the image layer, add this to the gold layer with foam pads.
- Ink the sentiment stamp and add using foam pads on the right and glue on the left of the panel.
- Add a small foam pad to the base of one tree and glue on the rest, add to the bottom left of the card. Glue the second true directly to the card but slightly under the first tree.
- I added gems to the stars on the trees and also some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer to the gift, heart and trees.
Here’s how to grab the file that I used for today’s project.
From Your Canvas in Cricut Design Space type New Home in the search bar. (Check out all those categories 🙂 )
I must admit that I used the colour combo I found on a sample of the Annabel Spenceley Happy Holidays when I looked it up on the Crafter’s Companion website.